It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Monday, October 1, 2012

Fri & Mon...PENALTY!!!

Friday WOD ~
6 x 2 DB Box Jumps (20")
work on jumping "UP" on the box instead of lifting the knees

OTM (on the minute)
SNATCH ~ 6 x 2 @ 70% 1RM

CLEAN & JERK ~ 6 x 2 @ 70% 1RM

Britt ~ 30# DB's / 115# / 150#
Feidt ~ 30# DB's / 115# / 155#
Jacoby ~ 30# DB's / 120# / 165#
Des ~ 15# DB's / 65# / 90#
Kate ~ 15# DB's / 65# / 95#
tb ~ 30# DB's / 120# / 165#

MONDAY WOD ~
Work to a 3RM in BACK SQUAT
Work to a 10RM in FRONT SQUAT

AMRAP in 1 ~ Thrusters (95#/55#)
Followed immediatly by
AMRAP in 6 ~ 5 Pull Ups, 10 Power Cleans (95#/55#), 15 D/U

Britt ~ 265# (PR) / 200 (7)  / 17 / 3rnds + 9resp (4PC)
Val ~ 175# / 115# / 16 / 3rnds + 14reps (9PC)
Des ~ 155# / 95# / 17 / 3rnds + 3pullups
Feidt ~ 275# / 200# (4, back) / 21 / 3rnds + 5pullups
Jacoby ~ X / 225# (5) / 25 / 3rnds + 5pullups
tb ~ 335# / 225# (9) / 25 / 3rnds + 12 reps (7PC)

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!  We have this week and next week with the same format as we have been going on...Strength M,W,F / Met-Con T & Sat / Thurs REST...
This has been "getting stronger" version of WOD's... Not a GET HUGE WOD, but as has been noted we are getting stronger...
This will help ALL of us in the next few months in getting back to work capacity with just a bit more in the tank and some of us will be able to do more at the Rx weights!

Today is OCT 1st...
Post to comments ONE exercise you would like to improve in the next Month...might be strength, might be technique...but what ONE thing do you want to work on!

30 Burpee penalty(buy-in) for not Posting by Wednesday, OCT 3rd...If you are not here on Wed...then the next time you show up!  This blog is our communication TOOL!

11 comments:

  1. tb: L-Sits (hang or on parallettes)
    I cannot wait to tell JB to do 30 burpees for not posting! I am sure he is "to busy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burpees-I want to be able to do more in a row. I become a pussy at about 11 or 12 and tell myself that is all i can do.

    MF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get a strict pull up or hspu.
    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to work on HSPUs with no wall. Ready to take upside down balance to the next level.

    Britt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strict pull up - my arch nemesis since the first grade Presidential fitness test! This is very long term as save for a stint on the roids I think I will always struggle to overcome my long limbs! Short term - continuing to work on cleaning up my act in all lifts! My grip and rip it style is reckless!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to be better at correcting others and telling them what I think. Sometimes I want to tell all of you how much better I am than you, but I hold back because I am so modest and humble. It is difficult to do this for me, especially when I know that God obviously spent a little extra time building me, since I am far superior to just about everyone at everything. I also want to improve my teaching because it is way more important and life changing than coaching is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not Jacob's response. MF, what the hell!

      Delete
    2. Not me, I promise, funny though Hepp.

      MF

      Delete
  7. Mental toughness!! (I van just hear val now "stop thinking about it and JUST DO IT!")
    Pull ups!!
    Core strength to improve on overhead lifts and most lifts in general. Maybe overhead squats would be a good place to start, then work to improve on snatch. Still working on my confidence going heavy overhead.

    ReplyDelete