It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Thursday, September 5, 2013

Waves. & thensome

Today>

W.U. on your own
which, is really interesting to watch us all do the things we do.. honestly, I have no idea how to warm-up

3 RFT
500m row
12 burpees
21 box jumps (gs)

Snatch Complex
5 Across
1 Pwr Snatch + 1 Hang Sqt Snatch + 1 Sqt Snatch + 1 OHS
make it a difficult weight but not one you will miss

Front Sqt
4x6 Across

Stan- 13:17
JB- 13:06
Oz- 13:19 (115#)
Britt- 12:28 (125#)
Desi- 14:16
Val- 12:16 / 90# / 115#
tb- 12:35 / 155# / 225#

You get to hear from me instead of tb on Thursdays.... I know, be excited.
I will be honest today- I am having a hard time with this... ecstatic would be a word to use for the appreciation I have with what I do.  I love teaching & coaching.
It is different this week with being at a different level, but it is still working with kids.. and there is nothing better than that.  It does help you realize though, where you think you 'fit'.  I can be flexible, but I can't be alone for long and that is something that I am going to have to work a lot on this year... being alone and using that to my advantage.
When asking what I should do today: tb listed about 7 things I could do on my own... and all I thought was.. I just want to be in the classroom or team teaching so I could learn from a peer, or anything with some kind of social interaction and ability to learn from someone else.... Desi is good at occupying her time and being beyond productive on her own.  JB and Britt... excellent at it.  I need some help with this- not kidding!
Witter's statement yesterday: Val, What do you want?  (what do you mean?)  Why are you standing here and talking, are you that starved for adult interaction after 1 day? (yes!! YES I AM, so much so that I am standing by you and choosing you out of everyone else!)  Well, that is your first mistake.
(Thanks Witt.)  Don't worry I was there for 6 years, I know how you feel.
_ This is Going to be Great!

1 comment:

  1. Does that mean you will turn into Witter if you do this for 6 years???

    I can teach you how to warm-up...

    ReplyDelete