It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Active Rest Work

Active Rest Work Day.. Some yoga, some couch stretch, some burpee ball slams, we are all about the variety on  Wednesday.
I performed Monday's Wod- total mental test for me + Biolo added a 20# med ball to the mix.. so this is what I have determined from my first start to the end of my second start.


Today as described above...

Run (800-1600m)
Prone Shoulder Stretch (4 x 20s)
Britts B-Day Warm-Up (Finally)
EMOM x 6:
Odd = 20 Ball Slams (40/30)
Even = 7 Burpees
3 x 20sec each stretch Couch Stretch Series (Quad, Lunge, Ham)

Watching Val get ready for Karabell was amusing... I even feel bad that I gave her the 20# ball after thinking she was going to do this alone! Should have been there for her...
Knowing all she had for motivation was her phone with twangy music playing was heartbreaking...this is a workout to be done with friends...Maybe its me, but these WOD's are much better with groups than solo! The "push" you feel with others suffering the same fate makes you work harder...try more...think less! SOLO...simply put...I think it sucks...I am just mentally weak that way, & I will not change ~ no need to!

No comments:

Post a Comment