It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Sunday, March 13, 2016

For 2 Reps?!?!?!

ALL THAT FOR 2 REPS!
So...Here was Friday:
89 Reps...That is 6 Rnds + 10 Snatches + 1 Bar MU...

So...the plan today was to get on track to beat that, by trying to go ABOUT EMOM...
Told Ethan that I needed to complete Rnd #4 by the 4min mark...Rnd #5 before 5:05...Rnd #6 before 6:10... OR I WOULD BE DONE!

E did a great job of pushing me...and I just listened to him...I really didn't look at the clock till later...
So HERE WAS TODAY... Felt way better, but the grip on MU for that last round was UNREAL!


91 Reps...ONLY 2 more REPS... BUT, now I can say I completed 7 Rnds!!!
Thanks to Oz for getting me thru that 1st Attempt on Friday, & Ethan, Val & Emmet for Sunday Attempt #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment