It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Friday, March 11, 2016

That was tough...

16.3
AMRAP in 7min:
10 Power Snatches (75/55)
3 Bar Muscle Ups

tb ~ 89 Reps...(6 Rnds + 10 Snatch + 1 BMU)

Don't know if I want to retest that sucker...
I will try to figure out if I can get 1 round every minute...Only 2 reps away...but that finish was HARD!!!
I will work something out, but I am NOT going to re-test and quit with 15 seconds left!
If I hit the marks, I will keep going, if not...I will quit sooner!
THAT WAS TOUGH...Forearms were on fire for a good 30 minutes afterwards...

Thanks to Oz who took the day off of lifting just to get me going...Then I took FOREVER (when don't I) to get warmed-up and getting the jitters out... Finally we got going and he gave me a great push!!!
ANYTHING Once Family is the Best... Ethan has come in on weekends to help...Oz gives up a WOD! Thanks for all the support...I truly appreciate it.

Video coming...




No comments:

Post a Comment