It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Monday, November 11, 2019

Re-TEST

Re-Test w/ very different stratagy!

Small chunks of WB (6's) with a Ring MU between...
See if my HR can stay down...
I think the Row took all the Ring MU strength out of me, so I am going to hit as many Ring MU's as I can in first 10min of this, then get to rower with 20 cal rows to break up whatever is left of WB's.

20.5 ~ AGAIN

1st Try ~ 5 MU then ALL the WB & Calories...then finish with however MU I could get.

Re-Try ~ 5 MU to start, then 6's on WB getting a MU or two b/t ever set of 6 WB's... work to the 10m mark and see how far I can get...

Got to 30 Muscle Ups...full 10 more (tie-break was 18:21)...
Cal Rows were 30-30-20...slower and recovering from some larger sets of WB...only had 40 WB's left at the 10m mark, so could just row and keep HR down.

Both Faster I believe as well...
Daliege ~ 12:16
Ladick ~ 11:56

No comments:

Post a Comment