It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Friday, November 1, 2019

Sporadic at best...

Time to find time!
Quick write-up of WODS has been difficult...

Friday (20.4)...Had a good plan in my head and S. Brehm came in and inspired me / pushed me even more!!! It was great!

Daliege & Ladick went at it first, but knew their re-test on Monday would be better!
I had 10 C&J's at 225# (All singles) then got 5 pistols! Man that was good... I did not think I could get better, felt pace and everything was really good.
Watched the video, and thought I could hold same pace but move thru 135#, 185# & first 30 Pistols just a bit faster... The 30 Step-ups wouild remain consistent at 1:40-1:50...tempo & pace!!!

I was right...faster by 60s headed into 225# C&J...then it caught up to me!!! WOW!
I lost ANY advantage I had by 6th rep of C&J at 225#...right back to same time...so LOTS slower in my singles...
THEN, I missed my 9th rep at 225#...so had to turn around and try to get it again, got it...and had to hustle for 10th Rep with 20s left... MISSED the 10th rep...

No comments:

Post a Comment