It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Thursday, August 15, 2013

OPEN Re-Do 13.4

13.4 RE-DO...

Warm-Up brief...

13.4 retest
AMRAP in 7 Min (ascending reps 3-6-9...etc)
Clean & Jerk (135#/95#)
Toes to Bar

Clean Tech. / 3 Sets of the following:
High-Hang Squat Clean + Hang Sqt Clean + Low-Hang Sqt Clean + Slpit Jerk
Keep it on the lighter side...

Strength
Push Press 3 x 5, climing

JB ~ 63 reps
Britt ~ 63 Reps (@115#)
Des ~ 40 Reps (@90#)
Feidt ~ 71 Reps
hepp ~ 62 Reps
Syd ~ 84 Reps
Val ~ 59 Reps (73 in spring)
tb ~ 86 Reps (90 in spring) / 135-145-155 / 155-165-175

Don't know why we were not the same as spring...Thoughts are that I was MUCH more focused and we really "gamed" our second attempts on Sundays... PLUS it was more competition and pushing rather than "just a WOD"...
Also, my nutrition in the spring was 1,000 times better than it has been this summer!
So, all-in-all, I am not that disappointed in the performance, but was hoping for better...
I also did not check my spring score before I did this WOD...I did not want to give myself something to shoot for purposely... Just wanted to go hard and see what I could do...

I know I could have "coached" val thru to her old score (or close)!  That is the difference in working out with a coach/motivator vs. going at it alone! Also the difference from 2 weeks in Alaska vs. the 4th week of the OPEN!

I cannot wait for the Fittest Farmhand TEAM Comp.
It is going to be a blast!!! Sorry in advance if JB, Val & Syd need to "carry me"!

No comments:

Post a Comment