It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Thursday, November 30, 2017

some time...

So, If you have been looking for workouts...I messed up recording them.
I thought I was posting to this blog...well, I was not!
I was posting HERE
This is my PE Blog...If I am not careful, it gets mixed up!
Sorry...
They are now added below...

Injuries Suck!!!
Been some time now...
Back NEVER went out, I stopped when I felt the twinge...
Rested a couple days with state football...Then...
I could feel tightness in the leg & quad, hamstring and glute were all spasming a bit...
I could definitly feel something...left leg felt weak and low, dull pain down the leg...
Sciatica...maybe
Pulled muscle...quite possible
Drop-Foot...doubtful
Hypochondriac...for certain!

It has now been two weeks... and nothing really has improved.
To be honest, I am now working out with what i can do again... I just cannot sit around!!!
Those AM workouts keep me sane!

Well...tomorrow... A visit to PETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment