It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Tuesday, October 8, 2013

TTB Tuesday...

Warm-Up...ok...

21-15-9 of each for Time:
TTB
Box Jump (24/20...games standard)
Deadlift (225#/155#)

sKILLs
5 x 5 ~ Sotts Press
Don't lose points of performance of the squat (weight in heels, knees track toes, depth and maintaining a lumbar curve). If you lose any of these P.O.P. you have gone too heavy.

Red ~ 10:11 (95#) /
JB ~ 11:15 / 95# Sotts
Oz ~ ripped hands & ran
Urbs ~ 14:04 / 85# Sotts
Britt ~ 11:44 / 75# Sotts
Des ~ 9:41 (135#) / Roller work
Val ~ 7:58 / 45# Sotts
tb ~ 8:11 / 45-65-75-85-95# Sotts

Great "PUSH" today by Val!!!  We were even with each other the entire way thru... I thought I had passed her by the end of 15 DL, but my breathing of the oxygen got in the way... I hopped up on the bar for 9 TTB, came off with 9 straight...thinking I had a slight advantage, I took a few breaths in hopes of getting 9 Box jumps in a row (actually jumping, not step ups), I began...got 4 Jumps in & had to start jump ups & step downs due to breathing. That is when it happend...Val motored thru the Box Jumps and straight into 9 DL...BAM!!! FINISHED!!! I was still moving over to Deadlift...got 9 in a row and finished 13 Seconds behind her!!!

I have a little message for Box Jumps....YOU SUCK!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I had a couple early morning meetings but will be there Thursday for sure! Terrible excuses I know, it won't happen again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the comment below posted from a random dude on a comments section for Crossfit WODs. Thought it was awesome and spoke to how crossfit is dominating right now. Also thought it was awesome because we do this for each other during our WOD's. Being a part of something bigger than ourselves. Community. Together. ANYthing ONCE.



    Hotel WOD in Singapore
    Hotel gym attendant loves CrossFit. Once he figured out what I was doing, he ran over and started counting reps/rounds and cheering me on. #community #global

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wed at bEast box
    Maloney & Feidt
    1000m row

    AMRAP 20min
    15 wall balls
    20 swings 60/40
    20 situps
    20/10 push ups BOSU/TRX
    15 Push Press

    1000m row

    Maloney 3rds +6 swings
    Feidt 3 rds +10 situps

    ReplyDelete