It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Tuesday, July 26, 2016

NICSYD

That is who I felt like today!!!
BIG Deadlift...I felt strong!
I said, "Now I feel like Syd!"
then, Witt said, "Now if you could just be as SMART as him, that would be impressive!"

AGREED!

After the kids did their Power Clean Maxes...Lots of PR's today... Just like their squats yesterday!

HANGMAN
For Time:
21 Hang Power Cleans (135/95), 21 Bar-Over Burpees, 100 D/U
15 HPC, 15 BOB, 75 D/U
9 HPC, 9 BOB, 50 D/U

Strength
Deadlift ~ Work to a Heavy Set of 5

Row Cond. (18 Min Rowin')
On The 3 Minutes x 3 (9min)
35/25 Cal
On The 2 Minutes x 3 (6min)
25/20 Cal
On The Minute x 3 (3min)
15/12 Cal

Val ~ 14:20 (@65#)
Syd ~ 13:28
tb ~ 10:48 / 365# / Completed Rowin' (tougher than anticipated)

Sheesh...that last 3 minutes was 45 cal row...
The accumulation of that just wore me down... My first 35 calories were complete in 90sec (so 90 sec rest) Like JB, I thought this was going to be easy...but that ended soon...2nd round took 2 min for 35 calories...same for 3rd round...Then the 2 minute rounds of 25 left very little rest in them... 20-30 sec only (I really thought about quitting here!) was just barely catching my breath.
That middle round of 25's on the 2 minutes really took its toll!!!
Those 15 calories were going to be easy, until I realized in 3minutes I would accumulate 45 calories...
WOW!!! THAT was TOUGH!
Totaled 3659m in that 18 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment