It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Gashed

Seemed like a nice WOD when we started. Then it took a bite out of us (val)...
For time:
800m Run
30 Burpee Box Jumps (30/24)
800m Run
C2B
7 sets of 7 UB reps (40sec rest b/t)
JB ~ 11:36 / done...7 sets
Val ~ gashed on 26th box jump
Now w/ 16 stitches
tb ~ 12:30 / done...10 sets
For your viewing pleasure... freaked me out in the beginning but by the time I got to the Walk-In I was over it..  yeah.. don't judge my legs.. smooth and soft has never been in my description.  But I am sad that it looks like chicken skin... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment