It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Day 2 of SB

I'm SORE!  And I have been sore since Sunday's adventure of rowing and thrusters- 15.5 was hell.

I know it also has to do with my sitting in front of this beautiful Mac and getting all my work done... I don't know how they do it.  Those people that go to work every day and sit down!  It has to be excruciating!  I actually had to face the hallway at school today in order to finish my portfolio so I wasn't looking out the window, wishing I was somewhere else!  Then I began looking at my classroom, thinking about how much reorganizing would be better than typing out a digital portfolio that no-one will ever see...
OH THE displeasurable side-effects OF BEING A LIFELONG LEARNER-
In my eyes, the modern assessment of learning is all about the product- well what about process and identifying growth through experience.  How do you assess that?  What if it doesn't come with an artifact?
Across the board we are asked to provide artifacts and a substance of some sort that proves you know what you know- Why can't you just follow me around for a week in a position with Nic's rotating I-pad and say we are good?
Because writing and framing my responses in the given structure provided has become so monotonous I am annoyed with myself in my reflective responses.
I LOVE the pursuit of knowledge- that is what being a lifelong learner is.  The constant quest to know more, do more, understand more.  BUT then to document your entire quest just takes all the fun out of it~!~  It just isn't FUN to rationalize how I learned through a series of repetitive paragraphs- but that is OVER.
So on to the good stuff-

Like being home for Spring Break-
Getting work done and catching up on the good things in LIFE- Mark Your Calendars~

Spring Event coming up:

Reeder's Ruck March - April 18 10a-3p

Jigsaw Run 2015 - May 2 9a  
(making the page this year again- Miss Grace Syd & Ethan- go AOWR)

Today was- a mash up from Comp Training.

5 RFT
6 DL
9 BJ
12 TTB

Witt ~ 9:45 (105#)
Val ~ 11:34 (185# / 24" / GHD)

while this was also going on-

1 RFT ~
30 Pull Ups
50 Abmat Sit Ups
70 D/U 
immediately followed by...
2 RFT ~
20 Pull Ups
40 Abmat Sit Ups
60 D/U 
immediately followed by...
3 RFT ~
10 Pull Ups
20 Abmat Sit Ups
40 D/U

tb ~ 4:19 / 9:10 / 6:09 - 19:38 





No comments:

Post a Comment