It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Quick...

Well...quick and not so quick...

Once I get here in the AM it seems anything can be a distraction...
Headphones, e-mails, attendance, etc...

Even looking for a WOD can be a distraction...looking for the "perfect" WOD for the day, considering what we did yesterday, etc...

Not following programming can be a pain, but BODYWEIGHT movement is the goal for now...

Sooooo....
I was going to just get a warm-up going with some burpees, and as I started (somewhere b/t 15-20 burpees, I decided to see if I could get 100 in a row...

Warm-Up turned into Workout!
Here was the rep scheme for 100 continuous burpees:
10x step down & up w/RT
10x step down and up w/LFT
10x step down RT, step up LFT
10x step down LFT, step up RT
10x regular Burpees
(2 Rnds thru this)

I did not start a timer b/c I was just doing a warm-up...as I was 20 burpees into it, I decided tout was somewhere b/t 7-8 minutes)

Then...

5 Rnds
15 GHD Sit Ups
10 GH Raises

A nice little QUICK WOD...

No comments:

Post a Comment