It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Friday, May 7, 2021

Age Group Online Qualifiers

This weekend was the Age-Group online Qualifier...not that I will qualify, but to see how I can finish.
Timeframe is a bit different this year... NORMALLY they list the workouts and all scores are due by Sun/Mon...

Release of all workouts on Thursday at 2pm...THEN...
Workouts #1 & #2 are due by Friday at 2pm...
#3 & #4 are due by Sat. at 2pm...
#5 is due by Sunday at 2pm...

I have class Friday night and all-day Saturday so I will have to get in 1-4 before I leave on Friday (& be sure to have 1 & 2 done by 2pm Friday...
So I thought...what the heck... do them all!!!

Here is how I did it:
Thursday ~ 3pm - AGOQ #4 / 6pm - AGOQ #3
Friday ~ 7am - AGOQ #5 / 9am - AGOQ #1 / 1pm - AGOQ #2

I am tired!!! BUT...got them done!!!

Now we see how it goes... Finished the OPEN in 244 Overall
Now we will see if I can finish in under the 200 spot in AGOQ...
I will be pleased with UNDER 300, but really would like under 200...

 

Here are the AGOQ Workouts:
AGOQ #1)
5 Rnds for time:
15 HSPU
15 DB Shoulder to Overhead (50#)
15 Cal Row
(20 Min Cap)

AGOQ #2)
For Time:
60 GHD Sit Ups
6 Rope Climbs (15')
60 Alt. Single-Leg Squats
(20 Min Cap)

AGOQ #3)
For Time:
75 Cleans (135#)
300 D/U's
(15 Min Cap)

AGOQ #4)
20m to find:
4-RM Front Squat

AGOQ #5)
For Time:
12-9-6 of
OHS (165#)
Burpee Box Jump-Overs (30")
(10 Min Cap)

tb ~ 4 Rnds + 3 Reps / 126 Reps (60-6-60) / 13:04 / 275# / 6:36



No comments:

Post a Comment