It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Monday, May 10, 2021

DONE...

AGOQ is over with...
Not bad and not sure I would have done much better if I did the workouts spaced out over the 3 days...

157th overall... Not bad and happy with a top-200 finish!
I was 244 in the OPEN so that is an improvement!

Those dang 20m Capped workouts... they are designed to go a bit longer, and those are my nemesis!

I would have thought my highest finish would come from strength (4-RM Front Squat @ 121) but as it turns out... the last WOD with heavier than normal OHS (strength of mine) combined with Burpee Box Jump-Overs (not so hot for me) was it...
12-9-6 of OHS @165# and 30" Burpee Box Jump-Overs...
Finished that in 6:36 and 71st OVERALL...

Today... Mobilize and Row

10 Sets of:
400m Row
2m Rest b/t sets

Dailiege ~ 6 sets
Ladick ~ 6 Sets
tb ~ 1:28.5 / 1:23.1 / 1:23.6 / 1:22.5 / 1:26.2 / 1:22.2 / 1:24.3 / 1:23.5 / 1:25.7 / 1:22.6
I messed around with Damper settings and it was at 3 that I was most smooth and consistent...
ALSO... 3 Faster Pulls and 3 "Breathing" Pulls was my best combination that did not tire me out by the finish... 
19-21 s/m was the pace for the most part...
On Damper 5 I had to pull a bit more (27-30 s/m)... Pulled a 1:22.2, but barely was able to hang on to that pace... Two rounds earlier, I pulled a 1:22.5 at Damper 3 doing 3/3 style...must have had a better sprint start there!

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Tony. Way to knock out all 5 wods in such a short period of time. AWESOME that you improved your placing from the OPEN.

    ReplyDelete