It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Toughness Training...

Today was a good day... Could have gone quicker (i.e. started earlier) but the Warm-Ups need to be like that at least 2x's each week... We have to get to another level
Warm-Ups will begin to include:
Tabata / Complexes / Rounds&Reps
If you need to work an exercise...REMEMBER...there is no magic in the warm-up!

THE MAGIC IS THE GROUP!!!

If you want help with an exercise...just ask!  
If you have exercises that you would like incorporated into the warm-up...just say!

Warm-Up
400m Run
Frog Complex (6 Reps)
3 Rnds w/ 10 Burpee Chaser
(1 Rep = Squat-Clean to Thruster, Back Squat to Thruster)

2 x Plank Series (Lft T-Bar-Plank-Rt T-Bar / 30sec each)

7 Rounds for Time ~ 
7 Ball Slams (20/16)
7 Burpee C2B Pull Ups
7 Hang Squat Snatch (75# / 55#)

Val ~ 5 rnds = 18:14
Britt ~ 5 rnds = 18:05
Avalanche ~ 19:20
Maloney ~ 18:30
Desi ~ 24:09
Krom ~ 20:41
Feidt ~ 22:20
tb ~ 20:18
STAN ~ 22:40
Hans ~ 24:18
T-Lev ~ 19:29

MENTAL TOUGHNESS
Working out with STAN pestering you and maintaining focus


WALL SLIDES (wall extensions)
Learn & Practice

1 comment:

  1. It should be noted that I apparently was doing an exercise incorrectly. I am grateful for being told as I dont want to cheat myself, but it would be nice if someone told me nicely. WE ARE TO BE POSITIVE WITH EACH OTHER--just like Tlev and Hans were with each other and myself in checking our plank position.
    At any rate I thought it would be best to do another rep of the WOD, since I was apparently cheating myself, which I will admit I probably did at times due to lack of mental toughness. I take any and all criticism for that to make me better for the team!

    ReplyDelete