It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Monday, June 6, 2011

Flow Yoga Day 1!

Awesome way to start out the week!!  Woke up to a bunch of great gals this morning at Yoga~ Kim, Kristy, Jess, Desi and her lovely Mom deciding to get some flow on... I was so dazed at 4:30 this morning when the alarm went off that I was trying to decide if it was AM or PM.... This is how I will become an even better morning person!!  oh, and for all of you 'old skool' Mariah Carey fans out there.. they were playin Always be my Baby at 5:30am~ now if that doesn't motivate you I don't know what will!!  I also want to acknowledge Mr. Dolgner for allowing us to turn his man-loft into a wonderful yoga space for an hour~  pretty nice, not only did I find out he wrestled but all the State volleyball pictures were up and I got to relive my blonde, curly hair days again that I had with Desi via photo, nice! 
More are welcome and make it when you can works for all of us~  Namaste

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!!!

    AMRAP in 12 min of:
    Downward Dog, Frog, Wheel, Cow Face & Lotus

    tb

    ReplyDelete