It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Monday, April 7, 2014

Feeling Fresh...

Not for long! Thanks to Ben Bergeron!
This WOD was a teaser! Glutes and Quads were feeling it after this one!

I could not figure out why my lungewalks felt so weak on the first round! I was mad, frustrated, pissed, upset for the entire run! Beating myself up as to why I felt so weak & tired on the lungewalks. Then I convinced myself that I needed to add these into the warm-ups more often... Ahh the things we say to ourself during a workout!!! It only took till round #2 to realize what the problem was... As soon as I did my first Thruster in round #2, I realized (like a lightbulb going off, or actually like my quads flaring up)...IT IS THESE DANG THRUSTERS! Those 8 thrusters burnout your legs just enough...YOU IDIOT! How could you not realize this...You wasted effort and emotion worrying about this...

Warm-Up ~ Easy Running and Mobility

Clean Complex
1 Squat Clean + 1 Front Squat + 1 Jerk
*Work to a heavy set

MetCon
5 RFT ~
10 TTB (40#/20#)
8 DB Thrusters (40#/20#)
12 DB Lungewalks (6 each leg)
200m Run (to the back circle)

Oz ~ 170# / 15:58
JB ~ 170# / ?? 16:?? (45#)
Feidt ~ ?? / 14:55
Maloney ~ ?? / 14:48 (K2E)
Witt ~ 18:00 (Sit Ups)
Britt ~ 185# / Just ahead or behind Feidt
Des ~ 105# / 15:57 (K2E)
tb ~ 245# / 19:19 (55#KB)

Some exciting events coming up...GET READY!!!

Jigsaw Run (May 3rd) ~ get signed up!!
This IS ANYthing Once!!!  Aye Matey!!!

~ Birthday Celebrations

~ Mid-May Bike (May 17th) ~ more to come

Memorial Day Murph (May 28th) ~ get signed up SOON so your t-shirt is here!!!

GET signed up for some GREAT causes... 
Put some $$$ & Effort into some things that count!!!

1 comment: