It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Saturday, March 25, 2017

Working it out...

Day after 17.5 and a later Clinic night...

Needed to get a sweat going... Back to Big Dane...

Was suppose to get in a little WOD

3 Rnds, every 2min complete:
0-2 ~ 30 Cal Row
2-4 ~ 20 T2B
4-6 ~ 10 Power Cleans (135)

I was dinking around during the Row and on 2nd rnd right at 27 calories I tweaked my back!!! SOB!!!
Same dang thing that I feel during the DL when it happens, only 2 vertebrae higher...
SOB!!!
Thought I was going to make it thru an OPEN season w/o a tweaked back!!!
SOB!!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment