It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Monday, March 27, 2017

Re-Do

Well...
Patience and humility...
Lessons to be learned all your life!
We can ask "why do these things happen?" or we can KNOW that everything happens for the greater good... We may  not know what that is at the time... BUT...Rest assured that there will be a greater good that comes from it...

I was going to try to Re-Do 17.5 with a belt...
If you are wondering...the back sucks... hurting just as always...
Could push thru, if I HAD TO... or if it makes a difference in qualifying or not...

After 2 rnds of 17.5 and starting round #3 of Thrusters... I could NOT breath well at all...
Which is a weakness of mine anyway...
Oh, well... I will stay with 14:14...

HOWEVER...I have a great breathing technique for Thrusters...learned from Barrett Danz (owner of CF Big Dane). This is an area I MUST get better in:

HIGH VOLUME Thrusters w/ breathing
Burpees w/ Breathing...
HECK...just about anything with breathing and weights I should improve...

I am pleased with my results for the 2017 OPEN...

I knew after 17.1 (finished 2600+) that the top 200 was OUT! So, rather than cry about it or whine about it...My goal was to get as high as I could possiblly finish... With the hopes of breaking into top 500... We will see....

FINAL RESULTS will not matter until after Thursday...

Time to reflect and move on for 2018...

Zach Wendt did 17.5 today... Did well for a ONE & Done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment