It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Friday, December 11, 2015

Activate!

Speed and Activation Clinic tonight and tomorrow in Chi-town...
So Excited!

Kicked off the day with this little concoction:

800m Run
Burgener Warm-Up w/ 45# bar

SNATCHES
Work to a  Heavy 1-Rep Low Hang Snatch

EMOM x 5: 5 Squat Snatches, across

Pilocarpine
5 RFT* ~
25 Cal Row
12 1-Arm DB Snatches, alternating (6/each arm but must go R, L, R, L, etc)
3 Rope Climbs

tb ~ 175# (missed 185#) / 145# / 13:47*

* Very good day going...was ok with the 175# LH Snatch...wanted 185, but was ok...
THEN...I was going to do 140# for Squat Snatches, but heard Oz saying, "if you are going to put on 2.5# plates then you might as well put on the 5's..."
I was not sure that I could get the 145#, but thought if I make it thru 3 rnds...try to "gut it out" and get those last two rounds!
Then...I totally lost it... I did the 5 Rnd workout for 3 rnds...never looked after I started and it just got in my head that it was for 3 rnds... Dang it!

No comments:

Post a Comment