It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Sunday, September 23, 2018

CrossFit Team Series...

Double Trouble...
Need to get two workouts done in one day...

Here we go...
21-15-9
Synchro Pull Ups
Deadlift (225#)

Brehm / Biolo ~ 5:14

AMRAP in 7min: Synchro Bar-Facing Burpees

Brehm / Biolo ~ 71... 6 No-Reps in there... 77 total burpees...but 6 No-Reps in there...I held us back here a bunch... GOT to have better Aerobic Cap.

Looking forward to this week!!!

3 comments:

  1. Darn missed reps. Those are on me for not hitting my marks. Got better when I watched you under my arm. Something we can improve on in the future. #TEAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pull ups and Deads where a solid effort. Should be a pretty good time. #TEAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't realize how much I do that thing with my arms. Yikes. Darn OCD. I have to get that under control.

    ReplyDelete