It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Thursday, September 20, 2018

TEAM Series

Here we go folks...
4 events... TEAM Style...
Two-Person Teams... LOTs of Synchro-Style stuff... Must be coordinated!!! Work together...
Strengths & Weaknesses...out the window! This is a WE, US, TOGETHER deal!!!

HERE are the workouts...
We have 4 WOD's that we need to complete by Monday night!!!

Today we did #4...
5 RFT ~
50 D/U = Rx / Singles = Scaled
50' Synchro DB OH Lungewalk (knees touch ground at same time)
Rx = 50/35 / Scaled = 35/20

Team Brehm & Biolo went Scaled on this one... 5:03
I think we will go scaled on 2 and Rx on 2...we will see as the weekend progresses...

EGO would have us TRYING to go Rx...but that is not the smartest thing here...and ultimately NOT the goal...
What is the goal you ask???
To put ourselves out there and be the best we can be... You know who knows that??? The man in the mirror!!! These competitions (Open, Team Series, etc) just give us little opportunities to up the intensity and really put it out there...
I can say that I am challenging myself everyday...I can even look back on workouts to see if I am improving, but if I never "show" it to anyone else...If I never "put it out there"...
Have I really pushed it?
Do you get butterflies in your stomach for the daily workouts?!?! No it becomes routine...and routine can be the enemy of growth

Today was fun...exciting and I am looking forward to tomorrow...There is something greater than just the workout going on! Teamwork!!!




1 comment: