It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Friday, December 21, 2018

Christmas Break...coming

Many today wanted to do 12 Days WOD...They will not be around tomorrow (or have wrestling practice), so they did tomorrows WOD today...
Ladick ~ 39:39
STAN ~ 41:45
Schutz ~ 43:45
Daliege ~ 51:00
Johns ~ 60:15
Zarecki ~ 59:30
There were a bunch more that finished after 7 rnds...
This is a tough workout...1/2 way thru, time-wise at around 10 or 11...amazing how long the last two rounds seem to take...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today it was Zach Wendt and I left for the regular workout...
Warm-Up
2 Rnds ~
2 Stair Laps
3 Spidey & Reach (ea)
5 HR Push Ups
5 Wall Squats
3 Inchworms
---------------
JACKIE
For Time:
1000m Row
50 Thrusters (45/35)
30 Pull Ups
-----------------
ZW ~ 10:01
tb ~ 9:01

Was amazing workout...Zach rowed outstanding! As good as I have seen him. Normally I will beat him in 1K by about 20-30s...today...we were dead even! He was consistent and great...
Got 20-20-10 for Thrusters... I was 20-15-15 and was 30s behind him in the thrusters...
Went in to pull ups and I thought he had a bunch in so I was going to try to get 20 in a row... as I hit 20 he was up on the bar again, so I thought...JUST HANG ON AND SEE IF YOU CAN FINISH... I did... 30 UB Pull Ups!!! Holy Cow...

Now Zach will kill me tomorrow!!!

CAN'T wait for tomorrow AM...
12 Days

1 comment:

  1. Great job on 30 ub pull ups tb.
    sb = 9:41 (Rx)
    First Jackie was on 1-5-18. Scaled to jumping pull ups (9:15)

    ReplyDelete