It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Thursday, October 20, 2011

We Had Yoga This Morning...

So Lets Talk....

Are we stressed?  Sure, sometimes we get stressed out and it is just overwhelming, slightly uncomfortable, frankly, I HATE IT.  You make this list and you just have to get it all done and then someone throws in a curve ball, which is just wrong to do at that moment but it happens and you have to incorporate the curve ball somehow.... 

It is almost like that week of stress jumps straight off your calendar book and says to you, "Yes, you are going to get dumped on this week so SUCK IT UP and DEAL WITH IT."

Well, you deal, you move on and things always work out somehow.  Eventually you realize the week is over and you are still smiling; Which is very Important!  There is something to be said about happy people.  They always look like they have this great secret.....

What helps with stressful situations?  Lots of things! 
Here are some of the things I do as of recent:

1.  Text.  This is random, I know.  I have a few that get to be the brunt of this but it makes me feel better and they don't care (or don't tell me it bothers them) so whatever.  It makes me feel better and they just go on with their day and so do I.

2.  Run.  I run away from whatever it is that is bothering me for at least a bit of time... EVERYONE thinks better after they have hit some pavement.

3.  Talk.  Other's perspectives are very helpful and I have lots of really wonderful 'other' people around me!!  If I felt everything I thought up was the way it should be I would still be eating carbs, not eating cows, and trying to be someone elses' idea of me..... ick, with heels, skirts, make-up and no tie dye

4.  DO NOT:  lose perspective on what makes you happy that week.  Even when you feel you just want the extra half an hour, warm in your bed instead of having your thighs screaming at you during your morning WoD.. don't do it.  Show Up, you will like your day so much more because of it.

And at the end of the day....  
YOU will be fine, life will go on, and tomorrow is another day.
Even if...


BUT STOP AND PUT IT DOWN it isn't going to make it better!
Sugar never really does make it better...
Personally, it just makes my a** bigger.


Live It Up!!  Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment