It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Friday, April 6, 2012

Get Dirty...Rather Filthy

Filthy 50


50 Box Jumps (24/18)
50 Jumping Pull Ups
50 Swings (53/35)
50 Lunge Steps
50 K2E
50 Push Press (65/45)
50 Back Extensions
50 Wall Ball (20/14)
50 Burpees
50 D/U


Good AM Crew! Everyone worked hard and used each other as motivation...Syd blasted out of the gate being the first done with box jumps with Krommy right on his heels... Bertag was about 10 reps back but fighting hard.  Val was included in the mix!


I was behind until K2E...then I was able to catch some people...BUT...Bertag had me worried when he came out for Wall Ball...Calling me out, "I'm comin'!" ... "Gonna get you...You better get going!" ...I could not catch my breath...Way to pick on an old man!


Krommy ~ 30:51
Bath ~ 32:10
Desi ~ 33:10
Feidt ~ 33:50
Syd ~ 35:10...or as he puts it DFL
Avalanche ~ 31:10
tb ~ 30:01


Look how well Val can paint faces!!!

1 comment:

  1. Was a good one to get in on the 50 finally... I feel like I always miss this and then hear all about it.. I am good at painting faces but that isn't it... funny! Time to get back in the groove..

    ReplyDelete