It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Saturday, October 18, 2014

Triple Shot (CFNE)

Warm-Up ~
the ride up in the car...

Triple Shot (CFNE)
With a Partner (one works while the other rests)
For Time Complete:
40-30-20-10
Power Snatch (95#/65#) [val~ C&J]
Box Jump Overs (24"/20")
then...
40-30-20-10
OHS (95#/60#)
TTB
then...
40-30-20-10
Wall Ball (20#/14#)
Burpees

Val & tb ~ 29:09

Val carried us on this one...I guarantee she did more than 50 total reps of every exercise (each exercise was 100 total reps) of everything except the TTB! The only strength I had on her was TTB...shesh! Great partner WOD!!! I almost puked on the Wall Balls on the 30 or 20 set (can't even remember)...but I had to get going and I knew I could not get as many as Val needed me to, but I had to get a few more...my stomach was in a knot and I just tried to get 2-3 more so I didn't disgrace myself...dropped the ball and Val finished while I held down pukie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment