It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Wednesday, July 8, 2020

STAMINA

Time to build!!!

Stamina/Capacity Builder
Every 2m for 3 Rounds:
21 Reps of each:
Power Cleans
Box Jump Overs
Front Squats
*95#/65# (Rx was 115#, but I thought I would lighten it up a bit...


tb ~ Done... Great workout... 3rd Rnd was mentally tough, but pushed thru and did not break....
All Box Jump overs were 21 strung together, fairly good pace
Rnd #1 ~ 15-3s-3 (60s) / 55s / 42s
Rnd #2 ~ 18-3s (52s) / 53s / 40s
Rnd #3 ~  18-3s (50s) / 1:10 / 59s
Front Squat for Round #2 & 3 I was counting in my head and going 3 Fast Reps and 3 reps where I took a breath on the top... That helped (my head) to do 7sets of 3 reps. Was UB, but in my head I had mental breaks!!!

Slumber Party tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Nice pace.
    I did with 95# & 24"
    Finished PC ea rnd in 1:25-1:35, general 7-7-7, still to much weight to speed through them and then blow up.
    BJO & FS unbroken, generally finishing around 1 minute.
    Then 2 RFT of = 18:18
    20 PJ @ 95#
    4 strict Cindy's
    800 m run

    ReplyDelete