It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Friday, June 8, 2012

All 'FORE' Friday

Today is a super busy day of FUN!
Lettin loose and being able to be yourself around people that you relate to in different environments is important... especially when you are all given a common platform.
For us, that is the golf outing.
And that is today.

We don't golf.  More like, we try to golf but by hole 9... I'm bored and I find better ways to entertain myself with a golf cart, cell phone, balls, and morph suits.
The boys are good... they apply themselves and find some sort of competition factor...
The last time I did this, my team rocked!  TRINA and JENNE were determined to finish.  They did as the rest of us watched..
I cheered, "GO TEAM!"
(just sayin... if I really applied myself to golfing I would be an angry golfer and that is NO FUN AT ALL... the only one thing I can think of that would be great in that position would be the complete destruction of a set of clubs, some sod and flying bark... that's the angry part I am talking about)
One thing this makes me really miss... Mike and Hunt.
They would definitely be getting a kick out of what the outfit is this year for that team... 
Pics to come... always appropriate!

tb is busy socializing with Witt.
Here is this mornings AMRAP... (edit if wrong!)

AMRAP in this order for 15minutes:

75m Swim
30 AirSquats
15 HRPU

Total Rounds + Movements

JB: 4 + 75m
Feidt: 4 + 25m
Krommy: 4 + 25m
tb: 4 + 50m
Val: 5

Gotta love the pool aspect... especially the wonderful comments by the others...
"Young Lady, I want to ask what are the ages of all of you?" -woman
"From 24-40 but majority are around 30s..." -me
"Oh, we were thinking you all were in high school... ha, guess not!" -woman  (did she not see the guy with gray hair! LOL)
"Nope, but if you are interested those two over there... the one in the pool and the one with the dark hair, they are single.  Just in case any of you are interested!"  -me

(That last part was the best part... you get that elderly (oh, you are so funny) giggle from women and that is exactly what gettin old is all about!)  Might be able to hook JB or Krommy up!





No comments:

Post a Comment