It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Fun.


Sealfit today.
Nic's buddies cheered us on in the WOD and worked the duration with us.
Always great to have friends in.  The extra push.  Just good stuff.

400m run
Sealgrinder PT. warm up

1RM Bench Press
5/5/5+ Bench Press (65-75-85%)

21-15-9
Deadlift 225#/155#
Dips
*50 rows after 21 - 15 only  50#/35#

Duration
10 x 50m sprint @ 30 sec intervals
100 4count flutter kicks
100 leg levers
100 arm haulers

Val.     115/8:01
Syd.     225/7:00
Hepp.  280/7:04
Feidt.   240/9:11
tb.        280/10:30

Early Group.

15 hang power cleans
15 burpees
15 pullups

Ethan @ 85#.  22:10  (purple)
Desi  @ 55#.   21:30  (purple)

Got some work done yesterday at the garden.
Desi, Simon and I weeded.. a bunch and then got the tiller out and had at'r.
Finishing the last part by the leeks that Des was weeding and as I turned down the next row.
IT HAPPENED.
Whether I tilled over them or just set them off by the blueberry bushes...
they were on me like WHITE on RICE!
It was the worst situation I have every been in with BEES~  they were everywhere instantly.
Stinging the back of my arm, my finger, somehow they just up my shirt on stung my tummy, in my hair, behind my ear.... I WAS THAT GIRL!
I ran like a crazy woman back n forth in the backyard waving my arms as if it would help!
Desi thought it was ticks. ha, NO.
The stingers were still in my arm, which stings really do STING!... Simon got those out.
Nancy made the baking soda paste, grabbed the benadryl and a bag of corn, told me we weren't allowed to go back out until the bees had been dealt with.... oh Nancy.
Well... we chilled for a few.  Let them calm down and gave myself time to see if I was alergic, nope, then with a smiile headed back out to pick.
Beans. Lettuce. Zucchini. Summer Squash. Cucumbers.

 HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment