It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Two is better than One...

400m Run
ROM Drills
10-8-6-4...working up to 75% Strict Press
STRENGTH
1-1-1+ Strict Press (75-85-95%)
STAMINA
5 Rnds, untimed ~
7 Strict Press (80%)
14 Clappers
25m Broad Jump
WORK CAPACITY
5 Rnds For Time ~
10 Burpees
20 Pull Ups
30 Push Press (75/55)
40 Sit Ups
50 Air Squats


Val ~ 75#-1 / 47:45
tb ~ 140#-2 / 44:39

Folks ~ This was a tough one...Just grinding!  Could not get anything going fast... Just had to work thru it!

4 comments:

  1. I hurt my neck a little today doing clappers. I was on the fourth round, 13th clapper and I felt a little fatigued and the shiver went right to my neck. Not too bad, I can still move but the chiro said I had a lump sticking out like a log on my back... I bet she was talking about my scapula. I bet I jammed it pretty hard and it gave me a stinger right to my neck. I knew right away, and ill be doing some recovery tomorrow, light duty work.

    Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure she wasnt looking any lower>???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly didn't make that connection until you pointed it out. You have to wonder about women that find enjoyment putting a young man in a strangle hold.

      Delete
  3. yesterday while the boys were at camp, I went for a 4 mile run in the heat around Schmeekle Pond, brought back fond memories of working out there in college as well as skinny dipping. Today while McAdams and CO were barking out drills I did a 400, then 10 rnds of stairs, 1/4 mile, 20 situps and 20 hand releasers, 400, stairs, 400, sits and hrs and 1/4 mile.

    The boys are jacked for the Mountain climb, you guys tell me a time on Thursday, I have to have them at camp from 230-430 in Point.

    ReplyDelete