It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Thursday, February 4, 2016

Timer sucks...

Well... this was a good day at the start and finished well...but not good!

OHS (Take 15 min)
Work to a heavy set of OHS (1 Rep)

Snatch Work (Take 10 minutes)
Work to a heavy set of this circuit:
1 Power Snatch + 1 Squat Snatch + 1 OHS

AMRAP in 10min:
10 OHS (95/65)
10 TTB

Daliege ~ 135# / 135# / 6 Rnds
tb ~ 235# / 185# / 7 rnds + 10 OHS

The reason this was not good was this... I started a timer on my phone. Apparnetly the darn thing does not continue when the screen shuts off... We didn't know that... I knew from checking after 1st round (9:15) and after the second round (8:20)... I would be around 60-75s per round... My goal was 8 rounds... so I went back after 7.5 rounds to check the time and turned on  the screen on to see 7:33 left, then started counting down again... I may be good, but I do not think I got 7 rounds in in 2.5 minutes... I do think we were within 30 seconds either way...

No comments:

Post a Comment