It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Thursday, August 4, 2016

RM

Means Rep Max..

After two intense days...we go for our 1RM is the Oly Lifts...

NICE!

Snatch
1RM

Clean & Jerk
1RM

Conditioning
EMOM x 10min:
odd = 5 Front Squats
even = 10 HSPU (get as many strict as possible)

tb ~ 205# (on 3rd attempt, w/ belt) / 225# (missed 245#-1 attempt) / 185# FS, 3+7, 3+3, 3+5, 2+2
First # is strict HSPU, second is Kipping...

WOW... Well, yesterday at 3pm I started to have a cramp in my Hammy, then straighted leg out and felt the quad get started... Tightened everything up and the stomach cramped... Specifically the Rectus Abdominus and even more specifically the left 2nd section from the bottom. Really it looked like ALIEN and felt like HELL! It stayed cramped for about 15 minutes and I was sweatting like I do after a mile run, well...400m or so.

I wanted to quit the EMOM after the 2nd round and had a 30sec talk with that LOSER that was trying to get out of work...feeling sorry for myself! See below:
"There is a REST day tomorrow you baby!"
"I know, but this sucks...no PR's in the RM...I feel tired...these are long days"
"Ok...just quit! Go ahead"
"No...I am going to get thru this!"
"Well, then...shut up and go! Finish this!"
"OK"

No comments:

Post a Comment