It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Friday, March 18, 2011

TRACKing our progress

Today we had a few less...For the Boys, tonight is the first TRACK Meet of the season.  Good luck to Reeder & Fiegel!

As for the WODs this week...I (tb) appoligize for not putting anything up... Worked out Monday and got myself worked up to much... It is going to be a while before I can workout like I would like.  This junk has me thinking/worrying to much...looks like stress relief yoga for a while.

The WR Crew has been on Bertagnolski's FAVORITE site in the world (crossfithardcore.com).  Programing is slightly different than the way we have been use to, but Jacob LOVES it and that is all that matters...

WHINER GETS HIS WAY (for JB)
21-18-15-12-9-6-3
Box Jump (24")
Swings (70 or 55...get heavy)
K2E

Enjoy & Good Luck to the Track Boys!!!

Also... Good luck to the Stair Climbers this weekend... I expect to see Pics on this site!  I am truly sorry I cannot be there!  I will be back in some type of action in April/May...Expect to run @ the Jigsaw!

Britt ~ 14:42
Syd ~ 15:33
Feidt ~ 15:59
El Tigre ~ 18:26

PS ~ Val...GREAT POST below!  Awsome thoughts and VERY TRUE!  It is the people around you that make the difference in the world and life... We must always

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck boys @ your meet!!

    Thanks for the post- JB getting his way.. hmmm. Did Feidt/JB/Syd...MF sign up for ToughMudder yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN stuff-
    warm-up 800
    21:40
    24"jumps
    #30bell
    k2e unassisted- my forearms were burning by the end!!! I won't even tell you what I had to break it down to because of my grip.

    ReplyDelete