It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Friday, April 22, 2011

Events...

Lots of events being posted in the side list... remember to let everyone know what you sign up for whether that be via facebook or on the blog. 

It is a great feeling to be a part of a team that can come together with such a great group of friends and family to participate in events throughout the year.. there are so many ways to connect with each other and make the time to do something great for yourself and have an influence on, what can be, a lifestyle change to another.  Many times, that one event you are able to talk your friend or significant other into joining is all it takes to show them the satisfaction that can come with living a healthy, active lifestyle.  It is odd how the domino effect really radiates in lifestyles, but the positive changes that can come with being that positive influence on another is indescribable.... Okay so I have posted this chatter before. 
Here is something I haven't posted:
I depend on others to keep me going.  I depend on the posts from Rapids for at least 3 workouts a week.  I depend on my friends for Wednesday night yoga, Thursday morning tabata come May, good weather for half training, ambition in general (which I actually find from the times of the workouts posted on this blog) and I wish E would kick me in the a$$ more (he is really too nice to me).  Whether or not these people know this (they may now) I depend on them in order to function throughout my week and I never realized how much I rely on others until I needed to figure it out on my own.... I also depend on the influence of others to make what we envision ANYthing Once to be~
So..  a BIG thanks to all of you from me and keep up that great work... whether that be enjoying the weather on a walk, going for a run with a friend, kickball in the backyard with the kids, or a new PR in deadlift~ 
v

3 comments:

  1. As always...AWESOME!

    I DEPEND on your words of caring, inspiration & friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sat WOD
    Hepp & Syd

    25 lunge steps
    20 pull-ups
    50 box jumps (20")
    20 dbl unders
    25 dips
    20 k2E
    30 swings (2 pood)
    30 sit ups
    20 hang squat cleans 35lb
    25 back ext.
    30 wall balls
    3 rope climbs

    Hepp 17:50
    Syd ~ 19:00ish

    Good WOD to follow the past 2 days.

    Happy Easter everyone - 3 months and 1 day till Tough Mudder

    FYI
    - Bert the Conqueror from the travel channel will be doing a show on his experience with the Tough Mudder Sunday evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you say Val is so true. I've also been starting to realize that you have a choice in who you surround yourself with. Thats why Im so excited to part of anything once and to be meeting all of the people that come with it. Love it when those domino effects are so positive and encouraging!!!!

    ReplyDelete