It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

AM RAP

Warm-Up
2 Rnds ~ 
10 Pass Thrus
4 Strict Pull Ups
10 Pistols (5 each leg) [Bench, Rolling, Supported or Regular]


Pre-Fatigue
50 ft Run...10 Burpees
50 ft Run & Back...8 Burpees
3 x 50 ft shuttle...6 Burpees
4 x 50 ft shuttle...4 Burpees
5 x 50 ft shuttle...2 Burpees


WOD
AMRAP in 15 Minutes:
9 Deadlift (155# / 100#
12 Hand Release Push Ups
15 Box Jumps (24" / 20")


Val ~ 8 Rnds + 3 Push Ups
Desi ~ 6 Rnds + 8 Push Ups
Kate ~ 9 Rnds
Britt ~ 6 Rnds + 11 Push Ups (mod-135# / 20")...Back for first time since concussion
Avalanche ~ 5 Rnds + 9 Deadlift
Feidt ~ 6 Rnds + 12 Push Ups
Krommy ~ 7 Rnds + 3 Push Ups
tb ~ 7 Rnds + 8 Deadlift
STAN ~ 10 Rnds (mod-115# / 20")
T-Lev ~ 6 Rnds + 6 Push Ups
Hans ~ 7 Rnds + 12 Push Ups


It has been a good WOD week...Many people...Pushing each other, supporting each other, competing against each other!  Seeing other people work, helps me work. 


What goes thru your mind when you workout?
Post thoughts to comments!!!!
Here were my thoughts today:
How can everyone go so fast? 
You need to stay with them...
You need to work harder...
You are weak...look at the others working...stop resting!
Damn Shoe...came untied again!

5 comments:

  1. Today:
    Strict Pull-ups are the DEVIL.
    I need to cut my calluses off!!!!
    How can everyone get through the warm-up so fast... guess it's 2 RNDS for me.
    Burpees: Hips up: forget about keeping up with them.. work on form.
    3,2,1...
    100# is super light right now; should it be heavier? did I put the right weight on? i could've done 115 and kept a good pace.
    This is going pretty good..
    Can I keep this pace for 15 min... arms are going to suck it up on HR push ups by RND 5.
    Britt's HRPU form is really good...
    I have A LOT to work on!
    Did I just hear this isn't a race?
    Screw that, push yourself.
    All 15 jumps.. why stop at 11 with 4 more to go!
    Biolo should just NOT wear shoes.
    Done.

    Clean-Up:
    I need to get better at my come-backs to deal with Stan in the morning...

    OH MY GOODNESS... I AM LAUGHING ABOUT THIS!!
    SERIOUSLY, I CAN'T BELIEVE I REMEMBER IT SO WELL.. I NEED SOMEONE HERE WHILE I AM RETHINKING THIS TO LAUGH WITH... What a flippin NUT!
    I NEED TO NOT THINK AND EVERYTHING WOULD BE BETTER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well here I go. I certainly appreciate the group. Without you I would be nothing, even bertag.
    Here are my thoughts in random order.
    I hope my back holds up.
    I am a pussy for not doing the amount of weights.
    These guys think Im a pussy for doing it JV
    Dont stop, dont quit, ya gotta keep on doin it like this
    Why does Avalanche always have to make noise like hes taking a monster dump?
    WHy does El Tigre always have to do it just a little bit different?
    Are hansen and Lev ahead or behind me.
    I hate burpees
    I need to do more yoga
    Is Desi wearing makeup or are her eyelashes naturally thick?
    Tonys shoe is untied, hes gonna take a digger.
    Who farted?
    Who can annoy?
    When is the next tipUp
    One day I will be one of the crew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stan, no more farting. Honestly, we know it's you and we hate it. Please think about the fact that your fellow workout buddies don't want to eat the cloud as we walk through it.
    With much love, Val & Desi.
    P.s. Desi is too lazy to wash her face, therefore it is a combinations of bedlashes.
    P.s.s You are one of the crew, get over the fact that you show up late and leave 15min earlier and you would be able to start with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thoughts in general from what I can remember:

    -keep my form, if I don't I'm not going to improve
    -am I getting low enough in this squat
    -am I resting too long
    -I got this, lets go
    -why do I stop, if I push as hard as I can, what do I have to lose
    -get going, don't regret that you didn't work hard enough once we are done
    -wish that kid doing bicep curls would get out of my way
    -damn sweat in my eyes, maybe Ill wear my tough mudder sweat band next time
    -am I doing this right, I need to look this move up on you tube later
    -hey, I think Im actually getting stronger
    -did Val and Maloney just lap me
    -gotta try to keep up with the girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive only done it like twice, Lev and Tbone/soupbone/shortrib are the real tinkers.

    ReplyDelete