It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Thursday, August 30, 2012

Be the CHANGE...

Good Thursday Discussion/Thoughts....

Something I need to remember...Be the change you want to see!!!

Complaining, whining, griping...all things we all do when life doesn't go the way we planned.
We definitely  need to "blow-off steam" once in a while...but when "once in a while" turns into everytime we begin a conversation...  When "complaining" just becomes the norm, no matter what is suggested...  When all you ever offer to others is GRIPS & NEGATIVITY...
THEN...It is time to step-up or stop!

If things are not the way you want them...CHANGE THEM!
If things are the way you want them...make sure people know that life is good (BE POSITIVE)!

In life, one thing is for sure...change is coming!  How you respond & react to it ~ Is up to you!

Getting back to school is great...Hearing people complain about things they either have no control over or things THEY could make a difference in (but choose not to) in is frustrating... I do this too sometimes and it must be frustrating for those around me when it is happening...SLAP ME!!!  And remind me of this statement!

YOGA TODAY WAS JUST PERFECT!!!

Wed. WOD
DANIEL
For Time:
50 Pull Ups
400m Run
21 Thrusters (95#/65#)
800m Run
21 Thrusters
400m Run
50 Pull Ups

Britt ~ 19:40
Feidt ~ 23:17
Maloney ~ 29:01 (purple band)
Hepp ~ 24:38
Desi ~ 28:10 (purple band)
Stan ~ 29:28 (75#/purple band)
Austin ~ 29:20 (15#/green band)
Cade ~ 28:24 (white bar/green band)
El Tigre ~ 34:00
tb ~ 20:50

On a side note ~ Wednesday was a great WOD due to the numbers of people..."Family" feels good!
Stans kids were awesome! GREAT WORK BOYS!  Now get enrolled with your dad's school.

1 comment:

  1. Great words. It's funny.... Today I made a cup of tea and I used a cup that my friend Alice gave me. She is much older than me, almost like a grandmother figure. We visit with eachother, share stories, and I feed on her wisdom. She is very thoughtful and gave me the mug. It states, "God grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change. COURAGE to change the things I can and the WISDOM to know the difference.". I often dwell on things I can't control, only because I deeply care - maybe too much at times. Something I need to improve. The mug is a great reminder. Britt

    ReplyDelete