It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Friday, August 17, 2012

One-Upper...

A one-upper is a person that, in conversation, always has one story better than you!

I really hope I am not a "one-upper"!

I do, however, relate everything back to football experiences...I appologize for that!

While Val was talking about VB this am, I had to relate it to FB...Slap me! Tell me to just listen up...Unfortunatly, I get on rants.... I will work on that...

Warm-up for the next week for me is to LISTEN & not talk!!!

Friday ~
Sealfit w/ Britt & Jacob
800m Run, 21 Thrusters & Pull Ups, 400m Run, 15 Thrusters & Pull Ups, 200m Run, 9 Thrusters & Pull Ups

Jacob ~ 18:18
Britt ~

Regular Crew WOD
Warm-Up
800m Run
10 Min ROM Drills
Part 1
JT (21-15-9 for Time):
HSPU
Ring Dips
Push Ups

Val (on her own) ~ 18:31 (banded HSPU & Dips)
Syd ~ 18:44 (with 11 HSPU in a Row ~ PR!!!)
Hepp ~ 16:11 (just a strong fellow)
Feidt ~ 18:54 (banded HSPU with deficit (parallettes + green & blue box)
tb ~ 18:49

Have a great Weekend!!!

7 Days away from GARAGE GAMES!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You aren't. You do. And we understand. I am glad that my time wasn't what I thought it was going to be.... seriously, alone WODs should be eliminated! And conversations will become what they become. VB is going to be great. Come November, I will make sure we know that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it one-upper or one-yooper? The one yooper I know is Jacob..

    ReplyDelete