It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Better...

Feeling a bit better...not great, but maybe (hopefully) not as bad as I thought it was...
Either way, no 19.5 for me... And that might be tougher on my ego than anything!

I love the CrossFit Open, being a part, seeing where I stack-up, etc
BUT...it does not and cannot define me (or any of us).
We are defined by so much more!!!

Today...the crew did this:

Warm-Up
2-3 Rnds:
5 Kip Swings
3 Walkouts
5 HR Push Ups
3 Spidey & Reach
10 Lungesteps

5 Rnds for Time:
40 D/U (80 singles)
10 Push Press (135/95)
10 Toes to Bar

Stan ~ 9:50 (singles / 75#)
Daliege ~ 10:59 (singles/115#)
Ladick ~ 11:25 (singeles/95# / 1st Rnd D/U)
Radke ~ 14:?? (singles/ 65#/K2E)
Wendt ~ 13:36 (115# / TTB took its toll!!)

Johns ~ 11:10 (singles/65#/K2E) ... during 3rd Hr Class...

1 comment:

  1. BUT...it does not and cannot define me (or any of us).
    We are defined by so much more!!!

    Your comment it so true. I for one need to remember this, as I can get consumed by it at times and forget to live life to its fullest.

    I only did 3 rnds of the above wod after what i did below and not for time as I did not want to race a clock last night. Needed to rest my overactive mind.
    3 Rounds of:
    1:00 Row/Bike/ROw + 3 C2B
    1:00 Bike/Row/Bike + 6 Deadlifts 115-135-155
    1:00 Row/Bike/Row + 9 GHD sit ups
    then:
    3 rnds on the 3min of:
    8 db sp 20#
    8 floor press 115#

    ReplyDelete