It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Monday, March 25, 2019

Sorry...

Posting has been sportatic at best...
But Friday was a GREAT day for the CREW!!!
19.5... FRAN with a Buy-In of 60 extra reps of each!!!

19.5
For Time (w/ 20m Cap)
33-27-21-15-9
Thrusters (95/65)
C2B Pull Ups

Brehm ~ 192 Reps (15's All Completed!!!)
Wendt ~ 180 Reps (15 Thrusters + 3 C2B)
Carl ~ 120 Reps (27's Complete)
Video of the Crew ~ Start & Finish

I did this one today (Monday) ~ Slow and methodical...back held up, thank the Lord!!!
Now on to some ROM Wod work for the next 2-4 weeks... Gonna get this back healed up and get ready for the OPEN... Sounds like things are changing and the CF OPEN will be this Fall sometime!

tb ~ 163 Reps (21's Completed & 1 Thruster on the round of 15!... Crap, but I will take it for the 1st workout in exactly one week...And my quads are killing me!)
Not having someone counting/pushing me cost me too... 3 extra Pull Ups on the 33 Rnd... and did not hear the timer go off so I did 6 Thrusters at the end even though the 20m was up after the 1st one...
That is ok... I only checked the clock at the finish of the 27's (13:04) then just wanted to push myself...yea right... Think I had 2 or 3 breaks of 60+ seconds in the round of 21's!!!
Start / Finish

No comments:

Post a Comment