It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Monday, July 18, 2011

New Member




Wow, the past few days have been very busy for Trina and I. This post is a bit overdue but I want to keep you all informed about what is going on here in Marshfield. Here is the story.

On Saturday Trina and I came to Marshfield for a routine stress test to make sure that her and baby could handle a natural birth that was scheduled to be induced starting Monday night. Needless to say, baby did not want to wait until Tuesday to come out. So...we started to process on Saturday afternoon. This is where Trina embarked on the WOL (Workout of a Lifetime). After 13 HOURS of contractions, zero food, and zero sleep, it was determined that the baby might have trouble with the process of natural birth. So C-Section it was and within 40 minutes we had a beautiful baby daughter. Grace Ann Sydorowicz was born at 5:43 am. She was 4 lbs. 11 oz. and 17 3/4 in. long and a full head of hair (I'm quite jealous).

She is still in the NICU due to some breathing complications but is doing very well. During the surgery she got some fluid in her lungs and is still working on getting rid of it. We are not sure how long Grace will be in the hospital, my guess would be through the weekend. Trina, despite her marathon "workout", is doing fantastic. She is on oral meds and has been up walking around all day. She even got to change a couple of diapers. Trina will be in the hospital until Thursday. That is the norm for a C-Section.

I have been trying to be as much help as possible, which really isn't very much. I wanted to get a workout in because I have been cooped up in the hospital for 3 days but came ill prepared. I have no workout shoes so tonight in the hospital room I did 100 burpees for time. I finished in 8 mins and some change. I'll try to add a video so that you can see her opening her eyes.

So everyone be ready when I get back to rapids for the traditional baby workout. Unlike Ezra Jude, Grace will be a sprint. As the week progresses, I will continue giving you all updates on us here at St. Joe's.

p.s. Those shirts are freaking awesome. Do they come in XXXXXXXXXXXS? Grace wants one.


2 comments:

  1. She is SUCH A CUTIE you two!! I am sorry to say I did not get an xxxxs for Grace but I am working on a onesy that will be perfect! Schedule the sprint for Grace Ann, E and I are in!!
    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you two, she is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete