It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Thursday, December 8, 2011

Anxiety....

Heck yeah!  HUGE anxiety at times...
heart rate increases, increased motor tensions, more apt to stutter, sweat drops
I MEAN... it's all a part of life> Right?

We all deal in different ways... I just defined most of my symptoms when inside the Anxiety Bubble.

Okay, maybe me, only I don't really enjoy wearing yellow.

I talk about stress and anxiety a bit because we all have it... it sometimes seems to take priority over what we truly want to keep on the TOP of our lists.  It happens.  How we burst through it is truly where we find strength and improve our lives.

Think about your life:  work, family, friends, holiday commitments, extra curricular, new tires on the car, leaky sink...  are you over analyzing right now?  DON'T.
Just think about it with out starting your To Do List.

Alright well... if you could stop.. what would you do:
Laugh.
Shout.
(oh, this is my favorite.. a wonderful, dramatic, "I LOVE LIFE!" 
escapes every now and then in the middle of a lesson... 
thank goodness my observations are planned)
A Cartwheel.
Sing.
50 Double Unders
BURPEES
a Bubble Bath
(I miss my old last name)
Whatever it is... if it makes you that happy, shouldn't you do it?

Is there some anxiety setting in for 12 Days of Christmas:
What are we going to do?  Am I going to be able to do it?  What should I wear?  What time should we start?  How do we want to run it?  I am not sure if I should be the one to show my husband that progression...
OKAY... THAT WAS WAY TOO SERIOUS.

THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME PEOPLE.

GET EXCITED.  It will make you happy when you finish!



Yup.



1 comment: