It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hopper - Day #3



Nice Comment on Yesterdays Post from our Arrowhead Connection!!!
Don't be afraid to leave your WOD results in the comments section...Good for motivation!!!









If you can believe it... Simon Stevenoski picked the # out of the Hopper today....
#3 on day #3 again...

All I know is that there is only ONE option for tomorrow...YOGA!

After a good warm-up...We were on to WOD #3...brought to you by:
Practice Crossfit
Josh Bunch has a great blog along with WOD daily...
He always give you something to think about...

HOPPER #3 WOD

Press 5/3/1 for strength...

then...

Randy
75 Snatches (75#)

We decided that two requirements needed to be met...
#1 Feet need to leave the ground on the pull up & under
#2 Squat-Snatch (catch it low or OHS it after, but you need to get down)
ALSO, you are not finished until you are standing up straight...good hip extension & overhead

Excellent effort by all~

Britt ~ 14:40
Bertag ~ 8:46
Feidt ~ 13:28
Val ~ 14:00 (55#)
Hansen ~ 9:55
T-Lev ~ 10:33
Fiegel ~ 8:38
Simon ~ Lost Count and was done when Bertagnoli finished
(a bold move comparing himself the the Great El Tigre')
tb ~ 12:27


tb's Refletions ~
Inspiration:
For WOD's: It is all of YOU! Friends/Family ~ I would not workout if it were not for all of you... I would not do these workouts or go on my own if we did not have this family of workers... I would be supervising the kids and doing a little bit of work with them...but not like this! Because you are dedicated, I am dedicated, because you are motivated, I am motivated, because you are trying, I want to try... I am a follower!
For Life: It is my wife...literally!  She is amazing and makes me a better person...
Favorite Memory:
Lots of memories from WOD's... Just about anything that comes out of Bertagnolski's mouth is memorable!
Tough Mudder!!!  Even though I held back the group!  Amazing Day!
Just thinking about ANYthing Once Crew!!!
Motivation:
Just trying new stuff out and getting better.  Trying to beat my own PR's even though I am getting old!  Seeing how long I can continue / hang on to this...



No comments:

Post a Comment