It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Friday, December 16, 2011

Hopper Day #4

Pick from the Hopper today by none other than former Center and Outstanding WODer ~ Dylan Bender


800m Run / 2-3 x Burgener Warm-Up
1-2 Rnds ~ 7 Burpees / 7 Med Ball Cleans / Sampson Stretch / Pass Thrus / Scorpion


Heavy Push Press 5-5-3-3-3 (or so)


3 Rnds For Time
30 Abmat Sit Ups
30 D/U
15 Hang Squat Snatches (65# or 75#)


Britt ~ 165# / 8:37 @ 65#
Hansen ~ 195# / 11:00 @ 95#
T-Lev ~ 185# / 11:19 @ 75#
Reeder ~ 155# / 12:50 @ 75#
Simon ~ 135# / 16:02 @ 65#
Feidt ~ 185# / 15:40 @75#
tb ~ 185# / 10:28 @ 75#
Tigger, Fiegel & Bender did not write times down...Don't care enough or just upset...who knows...It's disrespectful!!!



Reflections by Feidt
Another Great Day. Few returners, young bucks lead the way, El Tigger doesn't like the workout (finishes in top 2-3), Britt cleans out, TB a force of nature, and Me.
To reflect on my days at WOD headquarter... I must start with what it means to finish last.  Believe me I have been there my fair share of times during these workouts. Humbling, might come to mind.. Although working with this group the feeling doesn't last long.  New words come to mind: Pride, Confidence, and Results. Finishing last is two steps further up the rope then I was prior to joining this group. Do nothing, and thinking I was doing something are two hurdles many don't make it over.  I never thought lying on your back, saturated and trying to catch your breath would feel so good.
Inspiration...
Inspirations for me come from being part of something bigger than myself.  Think about it.... working out by your self or with a group. Also how do you inspire? Simple, work hard.  This is not hard to find in the WODers. This group of WODers has not only inspired me to workout they have helped me change to way I look at life.  Work hard and you will see the results. 
The greatest inspirational group for me is my three girls.
They make working hard worth it whether it is WODs or Job or Tough times. Work hard and things will be OK.
Thanks for being my core


No comments:

Post a Comment