It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hopper Day 2 = #2

Britt pulled the #2 WOD from the Hopper on Day #2...Imagine that!!!

#2 brought to you by Crossfit West Virginia:

1 Mile Run for a Warm Up...
    Then...
21-15-9
Abmat Wall Ball (GHD Wall Ball)
2-fer-1 Wall Balls

We used the Standard Ball (20#-Guys / 14#-Val)...Double checked AFTER the WOD to find out that the Ab Wall ball was suppose to be lighter (10#)...OH WELL...WE GOT TOUGHER!

Britt ~ 7:12
Val ~ 8:34
Feidt ~ 8:29
Bertag ~ 8:11 (used GHD from Chest)
STAN ~ 6:08
Fiegel ~ 5:37
T-Lev ~ 6:34
K-Shon ~ 6:34
Simon ~ 7:11
tb ~ 9:29

Lets add a little mix-up into the Hopper this week....

Everyone is going to get a chance here...
I will take yesterday. tb can take today.... and well.. you will get an email from me so we can post...
We get some great posts on this blog but there is a few that I would love to hear from..
(which would be everyone but myself!)

How about some REFLECTION....

What Inspires You?  What makes you want to have-at-it everyday?  What is your favorite memory over the past years that you reflect back on often?  or maybe.. What motivates you?

Think about it.....

alright, here is mine
Val:
Inspiration~  from the people that surround me, the things they can do, the way they push those around them, their belief in others and definitely the way they believe in themselves.....
There is also this feeling after, when you're done- I can honestly say I love it.  I remember when I first started coming in to the workouts in the morning, had a tid bit of an 'oh boy, what will tb put on the board today, how much do I need to modify.'  I didn't want to be in the way or look like a complete idiot.....now I am more excited to get going and I have stopped worrying about being in the way and have accepted some of the idiot-esque as just a part of life at times...
Between our workouts, events, and the celebrations after: They all rank on the top of my list.
Without it- daily life would suck.
Some of the best friends I have come from having this kind of a lifestyle... and I consider them all family.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite memories were showering with Jacob. Especially when we did handstands together to get extra clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is anonymous?!.... that sounds like an MF comment!!!!!

    ReplyDelete