It is so important to constantly challenge ourselves physically. We are people wanting to influence each other and others we meet along the way.
This is where we can get workouts for the day, track your times, pr's, ask and reply to questions and comments.

This is also where we will share what events we are participating in and opening them up to the rest of the team to take part in.


Monday, December 1, 2014

Fran'ish Wrap

Ascending Rounds (3-6-9...etc)
AMRAP in 10 Min:
Thrusters (95#/65#)
C2B Pull Ups

Halbur ~ 15's + 3 Thrusters
Oz ~ 12's + 12 C2B (that means he completed 15 Thrusters!)
JB ~ 15's + 1 Thruster
Feidt ~ 15's + 2 Thrusters
tb ~ 15's + 3 C2B (Yep...that means I got 18 Thrusters!!!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this blog, so everytime I get an opportunity I will do these workouts and post my times (my way to be a part of the group from afar!). So, after being out of crossfit for awhile, here's what I did below:

    Hunt-15's + 10 C2B. . .after completion I noticed I did these in reverse, so I did C2B first, then Thruster's.

    ReplyDelete